Terms and conditions
- 25% of total price required on booking as deposit, followed by 75% within 6 weeks prior to arrival (if you intend booking within 6 weeks of arrival then full payment is required).
- Bookings will be confirmed when the deposit is received.
2. Breakages or damage
- A breakage deposit of £200 sterling (€300 euro) per booking will be required
when making your final payment and will be returned within 14 days after
your stay, subject to no breakages or damage.
- Breakages or damage will be charged at replacement or repair cost and deducted from the deposit. Any balance will be returned. Breakages or damage exceeding the deposit will be charged additionally at cost.
- The odd glass or piece of crockery is not classed as a breakage.
3. The Property
- All vacation rentals are on the understanding that guests will ensure the house is made secure when unattended or when using the terraces and
treat it with due care, respect and attention.
- You are responsible for your own safety and security whilst
renting the house. No liability can be accepted by the owners
or local agents for any accident, damage or loss incurred by guests
- No pets allowed.
- We respectfully ask you not to smoke indoors for the benefit
of all guests.
- For stays up to 10 days duration, the property will be cleaned on guests’ departure.
- For stays over 10 days, the property will normally be cleaned every 7 days (unless guests prefer not to be disturbed).
- Bed linen and house towels will be changed at time of cleaning; however, spare linen is available if necessary.
- Any cancellations of bookings will be charged at the following
- Within 2 weeks of reserved dates - full payment
- Within 4 weeks of reserved dates - 75% of total cost retained
- Within 6 weeks of reserved date - 50% of total cost retained
- Within 8 weeks of reserved date - deposit retained
- At any other time - 25% of deposit is retained
We strongly recommend that all independent travellers obtain adequate travel insurance with cancellation cover before their journey commences.